- El Tigre by Sole | Grey and Orange Fixed Gear Bike
- Grey and Orange Fixed Gear Bike | Sole Bicycles | Fixed Gear and Single Speed Bikes
- Grey and Orange Single Speed | Sole Bicycles | Fixed Gear and Single Speed Bikes
- Grey and Orange Single speed | Sole Bicycles | Fixed Gear and Single Speed Bikes
- El Tigre by Solé | Sole Bicycles | Fixed Gear and Single Speed Bikes
- el TIGRE
- el TIGRE
- el TIGRE
• Cruise Single-Speed or Fixed Gear
• Whole Bicycle Weighs Only 26LBS!
• Arrives 90% Assembled
• Superior Solé Signature Geometry
• 700x25c Tires = Speed + Comfort
• Limited Edition CAUTION: May Sell Out
• Designed in Venice Beach, California
• Frame Guaranteed for Life
• 1 Year Warranty on All Components
The Solé Story
Why settle for something you don't love? Chances are your current bicycle is nothing more than mere transportation. Solé exists to change that.
Like Slim always told us, "It's not where you're going, it's how you get there." We couldn't agree more. We believe your bicycle should be an extension of your life. Your bicycle should be live music, it should be art, it should be epic, it should be dawn patrol and late night adventures. Solé Bicycles are you, they're your mobile canvas, and oh yeah, they'll get you there too.
Read the whole story
What’s in the Box
Your brand new Solé comes 90% assembled. All you gotta do is throw on the front tire, handle bars and seat and your Solé is ready to go. Don't worry, we have all the tools you'll need to turn your 90% Solé in a 100% Solé. We've also included a step-by-step assembly guide for all you first timers.
Caring for Your Solé
Pump it up: Every few weeks, your tires would be super stoked if you grabbed your friendly bicycle pump and pushed some air into them. Your tires were meant to slowly seep air -- so when they get low, pump them up. Keep it between 100 - 120 psi.
Lube it or lose it: Your new Solé comes nice 'n lubed up, but over time mother nature can be pretty sneaky, especially with your chain. If the chain starts squeakin, grab some lubricant at your local bike shop and lightly apply.